Capabilities & service options
Using the global network of our partners, we offer:
- Worldwide integrated transport solutions.
- Access to space allocations with major container carriers worldwide.
- Door to door inbound & outbound movements from inland point to / from any global destinations.
- Specialized solutions for clients with global presence.
- Full customs brokerage, documentation and handling available at both ends: origin and destination.
- Container stuffing / unstuffing at Varna, Bourgas and Thessaloniki ports.
For greater flexibility we provide the following products:
Full container load with door to door shipping. Standard (twenty or forty feet) container which is loaded and unloaded at the expense of the sender or recipient. Generally, Full container load offers low fares. Full container load is the best option for transporting large and heavy items. All of your loads can be placed in a single container that has no goods from other owners. Through our centralized management system we can negotiate the total volumes with first-class carriers to offer you the highest quality, maximum utilization of space and optimal pricing for your FCL cargo.
Less than container load service. This product consolidates the cargo from various shippers, while it does not require waiting for shipments even if they consist of only a few cartons or pallets. The advantage of the sea groupage service we offer is the wide platform based on groupage network with daily departures to/from Bulgaria from/to all major European destinations. This condition allows the rapid and unimpeded use of marine service companies worldwide – consolidators / NVOCC with developed groupage services to all container ports in the world. This way you can easily organize the transport of small shipments to and from Asia, the Far and Middle East, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand to / from Bulgaria. The most commonly used ports where we process containers and shipments are Varna, Burgas, Antwerp, Hamburg, Bremen and Thessaloniki.
Services which we offer at Varna and Burgas ports
Port handling – containerization and decontainerization of cargo. This option provides:
- Cost optimization of inland transport, especially at greater distances.
- Transfer of goods from a container flatbed car and back.
- Optimization of delivery time.
- Fast unloading of already duty-paid imports from onboard vehicle for direct entry into commercial circulation.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact our specialists in ocean freight.